Monday 28 November 2011

Too funny not to post- actual messages sent to me

Well, I have not been dating much as of late...but I did receive a message that was too funny not to post for all of you to read. 9/10 messages received on dating sites are laughable, but these go one step further. Here is 3 actual messages sent to me tonight: 

I will title this one---Desperate for communication:
"Hi there just sittin on the iPod touch came across your profile and thought I would say hi and see if you wanted to chat further...I myself don't really like to message back and forth on here, I find it hard to get to know someone.but I will if ya don't instant message...if you have a blackberry my bbm pin is at the bottom of my profile feel free to add me.. If no black berry my msn is on my profile as well..you could always add me to messenger and we can chat in real time..or if you are adventurous enough we could always text..get in touch either way and we can go from there..."

And this one shall be called--- I have no words to describe this idiot:
"Um..you say you are not into intimate encounters or sex, Yet...right above that you say you have fun doing anything and are up for anything... Hmmm, kinda reminds me of that Caramilk commercial!!"

Last and not least, this one will be called---What kind of girl responds to this? And if she does, I hope she kicks you in the...:
"I would do anything to take you for a drink then have you walk on me or kick me. Interested?"
A short but oh so sweet post.
Happy Monday Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment