Saturday 12 November 2011

Frog, Frog, Frog, Prince?!

It has been two weeks since my last post. In this time I have gone on zero dates. However, I did spend a week in Whistler/Vancouver, and have decided that there are many beautiful men out there- at least in the province over. Maybe it is the same as hair. My hair is straight, so I think curly hair is ideal. I live in Alberta, so BC men are cuter? My cousin in Van will back me up. She confessed to visiting Calgary with her husband and observing that Calgary has a lot of pretty girls hanging with "douche bag" guys. This of course has nothing to do with what I was going to post, but an observation that my many female friends will probably agree with! As I imagine the "typical" Calgary guy she probably saw, I see a Tap Out UFC t-shirt, expensive jeans, spiked hair and an ego bigger than the wheels on his truck. Or perhaps the well dressed, well educated 37 year old who has decided that being single is far better than being less selfish. She may have run into the unfortunately shorter than most women guy, who also owns 3 cats and thinks it is OK to wear Kirkland jeans. Frog, Frog, Frog....Prince! So, the reality is, I live in Alberta. And, now that I have talked about all the frogs out there, I will present to you my most recent list of what I want in a man- the Prince List. To all my single friends (all 2 or 3 of you), you should update yours too! Send it out into the Universe (or the Internet at the very least) and know that for all the Frogs you have dated, somewhere out there, your perfect prince awaits. I can't promise immediate results, you may just meet a few more frogs to test your humour first.
Megan's Prince List (in no particular order)- I am ready for a man who:
  • knows the importance of family
  • has a great group of supportive friends
  • is taller than me
  • loves animals
  • likes his job
  • has ambition
  • has a hobby that he is passionate about
  • has had his heart broken
  • wants marriage
  • wants a family
  • believes love is a choice
  • is spiritual if not religious
  • loves to travel
  • is a good listener
  • is selfless and thoughtful
  • has a sarcastic sense of humour
  • adores me
  • is active
  • is not afraid to put work into a relationship
  • takes accountability for his choices
  • shows appreciation and positivity for everything
Bring it on! Now- come on ladies and gents. Make your own list if you haven't already. Or, make a list about other things in life. "Before having kids I want to...", "In my career, I want to". Consider it a virtual dream board. Speaking of which...I should probably add a Prince to that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment