Sunday 8 January 2012

"Card Board"- Don't get rid of all those Christmas Cards!

January is always a bitter sweet. We are offered a fresh slate, but the joy and love spread throughout the holiday season seems to come to an abrupt halt. Now, add in a birthday on January 2, and it feels like all of the big events happen within 10 days. So, as I sadly took down the decorations and put all of my birthday and Christmas cards into a pile, I came up with a great idea to keep these messages of joy and love with me all year- The Card Board! It is a simple concept that I am sure many people have come up with in the past. But, in my mind, it is a stroke of genius! Here is how you do it:

1) Find a big picture frame (mine was from Costco)
2) Cut out any meaningful messages/images from all your cards
3) Make a collage
4) Ta Dah! Put it somewhere that you can see it
5) Feel the love all year long

If anyone else does this, send me a pic! Here is mine.


Happy 2012 Everyone,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment